I’ve been nominated for an award, by Gina Adams, who is a member as well as myself of Melissa Foster’s Awesome Support Team! I am excited since I had never been nominated before and I wanted to make sure and do my best!
I also like Gina love to read and would also love to and give out this award . I have chosen 12 nominees. I am now going to answer the 10 questions that were given for me to answer from the wonderful Gina and then I am to ask 10 alternate questions to those I nominate. Here are the questions! Again, Congratulations to all the nominees!
1. Who is your favorite author, and why?
My favorite author, this is a tough one. There are so many great authors out there, however for me it is Melissa Foster. Aside from being a great writer and author. Melissa from day one has only been paving it forward for all authors and aspiring authors like myself. Day in and Day out she extends her help and I have met so many wonderful people through her, that are just as kind. She really has offered many venues through her World Literary Cafe, Fostering Success, The Women’s Nest and now Melissa Foster’s Awesome Support Team.
2. What is one book that you would recommend to someone else, and why? The One book I would really recommend to someone else and why would be Piercing through the darkness by Emerald Barnes. This book has had a big impact on me and I just loved the journey that Emerald took all the characters. She is an amazing and talented writer, and person.
3. What is your favorite movie, and why? My favorite movie of all time is The Time Traveler’s Wife, wow, the storyline between the two characters, is so loving and heartbreaking.
4. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? If I could live anywhere in the world, I would live in Rome Italy. I am deeply religious and Catholic, and to have a chance to visit the Vatican and see the Pope would be such a dream. I would love it there. Plus it is very romantic!
5. If you could have dinner with anyone (dead or alive) who would it be, and why? If I could have dinner with anyone I would love to have one more dinner with my Dad Ramon who passed away in 2005. I would love that chance.
6. If today was the last day of your life, how would you choose to spend it? I would choose to spend it with my husband and children and call up all my family and then also visit my church and priest with my family. I would also call up all my friends.
7. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? I wish I would believe in myself more. Sometimes, I tend to struggle with my confidence, I guess this has been since I was born with cleft lip, I sometimes still think people can see my scar.
8. What impact do you want to leave on the world? I would love to be able to help more charities and dedicate my time to pave it forward to others.
9. What is one fear that is holding you back? The one fear that hold me back is confidence.
10. If someone wrote a book about your life, what would the title be? I came, I believed and I made it!
Here are my 12 nominees:
Questions for the nominees:
- What is your favorite time of day?
2. When you write, how do you get your inspiration?
3. If you could trade places with anybody in the world who would it be and Why?
4 What is your favorite kind of book?
5. Where would you like to be in 5 years?
6. What is your favorite type of show?
7. What do you like to do in your down time?
8. When life gets so busy, and you want a moment of some quiet time, what brings you the most peace?
9. Do you have a particular writing style?
10. What is your favorite holiday?
THANKS A MILLION GINA ADAMS AND CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE NOMINEES! YOU ALL ROCK!